Hey there!

Mr. Robby here! Just continuing my blogging here on this bright new site. :D

UPDATE:
Frozen Robby!
(CLICK IT. :D)

It's the cat's pajamas.

Chatbox


Friday, March 27, 2009

Sugar Crash.

A sugar crash or glucose crash is the term used in American popular culture to refer to a supposed sense of fatigue after consuming a large quantity of carbohydrates.

Whip up a figurative rendition of that, and you've got what just happened to me. After thinking how nice my summer was turning out, I suddenly fell through the thin ice I've been creating and into the freezing water. Ironic, considering it's the hot season.

Recently, although it started quite a while back, I've honestly been a bad friend. I've loosened ties with some people, and detached myself from many things just so I can lessen the things I think of, as I felt the need to do so. I was having a hard time balancing everything, so I took selfish, drastic measures. If you've noticed that I've been different lately, or haven't been able to talk to you much, I really am sorry. It's not only a few who have been taking this kind of crap for me, but quite a lot. I gave up, and just chose to escape the problems instead of giving a greater effort to handle things. Well now, the not-caring thing is doing bad to keep me happy. Even if I don't have much to worry about, it's been hitting me over and over that I've done a bad thing to even consider taking such an action just to better myself. Now I'm different, and I somewhat want the old me back. At least I cared more about people's feelings. Working my way back will be very difficult. Just give me time, I'm trying to change all of this.

That's not all, I've been giving up here and there just because things take too much effort. Freaking lazy bum of a person, I don't even get up to do things I want to do just because it's so much more difficult than doing nothing. I'm a quitter, escapist and am too lazy to change it.

Now I that I know what's wrong, I just hope to act upon it. Hopefully, I don't just get stuck on hoping. And there goes a loop that'll take one hell of a push to get out of. Time to change those "am"s to "was"s, and "hope"s to "will"s. I can do it.

.MrRobby.
Darn.

1 comments:

miguel martinez said...

now that you've acknowledged the problem, you should start trying to fix it. ;)