Hey there!

Mr. Robby here! Just continuing my blogging here on this bright new site. :D

UPDATE:
Frozen Robby!
(CLICK IT. :D)

It's the cat's pajamas.

Chatbox


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Phantasmal Reality.

Situation:
You find yourself in bed. The reason you're in bed is that you passed out hours ago, because you were caught in an exploding gas station. Cause of ignition? Your hand went ablaze, with no logical explanation. Just like a super power.

So your eyes open up, and everything looks normal. A few meters away, you see an unfamiliar man walking to approach you. He seems to want to tell you something. You listen to him say "I AM A MANATEE!", and he growls at you really loudly.

Question:
What do you do?

My Answer:
You wake up.


Last Sunday morning, my dream ended like that. They usually don't make sense, but I actually like that fact. Life has to make sense, but you have dreams for things to just break logic and create interesting new situations. After all, you have unbounded freedom in them. Might as well create the most interesting "stories" you'd never even think to encounter, just to maximize your opportunity, diba? :)) Dream amazing things!

Lately, I've been buying stuff for my PC to improve its performance. I can say I've used WASTED a lot of money on it already. =)) I don't really have much left with me now for other things, but since most of my hobbies and even my "job" revolves around my computer, might as well make using it a nice experience, right? Hahaha. I don't have any regrets though. I'm happy with all that. :D Now that I have everything from good memory to a smoking hot mouse, I can't even think of anything else of my PC that I can spend my money on. Well, thinking reasonably of course. Pwede ko nga namang bilihan ng 50" monitor dahil cool yun. Kahit yung mga kapit-bahay pwedeng makinood ng YouTube sa laki ng screen. =))

I don't know about how it is in where you might be, but the past nights over here have been quite cold. I REALLY love the night time breeze. Sobrang feel-good maglakad sa labas pag malamig yung hangin. :] 2 hours after midnight ba naman kami umikot lang sa village at naglakad dahil ang sarap talaga sa labas. Cool. :> Hahaha! If for some reason you were out at that time, the giant, semi-realistic face in the sky could have stared down at you without you knowing. =))

I have this really strong feeling that someone's still awake right now, who "isn't supposed to be". :-" Wala lang, medyo nababaliw na ako eh. Feeling ko may mind powers na ako or ano man. Basta, cool rin mangarap. X))

Hay, mind's flow blogging. Walang theme, 'no? Hahaha. Well, medyo natatali siya nung title pero kung ano-ano lang talaga yung sinabi ko. Maganda lang talaga yung title at sumakto siya sa pinagsasabi ko. :))

.MrRobby.
Taglish, 'no? Ayos lang yan. :D

5 comments:

Harvey said...

Best random post ever. :)) You should make more Taglish. ALSO, sino yung dapat tulog na nang alas-tres? /:)

RobbyFer said...

I think I'll follow that suggestion, Harvey. =)) And that's a secret. :D I don't want to reveal the finds of my awesome powers. :))

Harvey said...

AWESOME?! You mean DOUBLY awesome. And, it's not a secret anymore anyway. IT'S GOD ON THE PHONE. :O

RobbyFer said...

Yeah, DOUBLY awesome nga pala. :D God's always awake, on the phone or not. =)) It was someone who really wasn't supposed to be at that time. :))

Harvey said...

Ano ba? I think that they're always awake at that time. :)) Don't get shocked when that person's still awake at that time. =))