Hey there!

Mr. Robby here! Just continuing my blogging here on this bright new site. :D

UPDATE:
Frozen Robby!
(CLICK IT. :D)

It's the cat's pajamas.

Chatbox


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Waterfall.

The only reason that I used that title is because it's raining right now. =)) I have no other reason to do it, since this is an entry on the awesomeness of summer so far.

My days since the last post, especially the past 3 days, just cut the cake- the cake of boringness, that is, and gave it all away for the recent happenings to eat.

I won't even go to details with this post, 'cause that will probably just bore you. :P

In the past week, I reacquainted myself with things from YEARS ago such as a show that had me screaming and slapping my lap all throughout just because it bleeds with coolness, the act of eating bowl-fulls of ice cream without limiting myself, a sport I haven't played, an instrument (even just for a while) that I stopped playing because of my poor, non-persevering old self, and even going to a playground to have clean, inexpensive and simple fun. I can say that I really missed these things, because so much has changed since the last time I encountered these, but they still haven't lost their touch. They hit me the same way they did way back, and I'm glad this stands true. It's good to be able to tell yourself that you're not old enough to say that you need to forget your past because times have changed. Hahaha! I'm totally happy with the way I grew up, and that the bad times existed to make me just who I am today. :D

In the past week, I was able to spend time with people I value a LOT in my life! Of course, with my family during Sundays (and even everyday! JamLegend kasi eh. :)) ), and I really did enjoy my time with them. I tried a new thing last Sunday nga eh, to just let go of my phone for a longer time just to listen more to the people in my immediate environment. When we're out, I have the tendency to pull out my phone and text away, especially when bored. I just stopped this for a while, and it really felt different. Cool. X) And not only with my family, but also with my friends. A '11, YOU'RE THE BEST! Subic was so fun, we did so much even when we were just at the cottage we stayed in for the time we were there. The freedom we had was great, and no regrets having to spend that much money with you guys. AWESOME was in the air, water and sand. =)) Not limited to them, but also with my BLD Youth friends and others. :D

In the past week I just experienced so much that I'm thankful for. Sure, now that I have highpoints in my summer, the boring days will seem boring-er and there still are a lot of them left. But whatever happens... uhh. Hindi, mali pala. Walang ganun, negative thinking na yun eh. Hahaha! O, erase erase, sa "But" ulit tayo: But I know that there are still many good things in store for me this summer! AYUUUUUN. =))

On second thought, Waterfall could be interpreted to be relevant to my entry now. Piece it together, I won't elaborate for you, para may exercise naman yung utak mo. Hahaha! It's not that hard. :>

.MrRobby.
Thank you God, for the week that has been. X)

2 comments:

PersonOnTheKeyboard said...

Awesome post. :>
General nga noh, as you said. :))
But still, it was good. :D . YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME! =))))

Harvey said...

Seryoso, you inspire lots of people when you write like this. Congrats. >:D<