Hey there!

Mr. Robby here! Just continuing my blogging here on this bright new site. :D

UPDATE:
Frozen Robby!
(CLICK IT. :D)

It's the cat's pajamas.

Chatbox


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Loss of a Friend.

My duck died.

My roughly-7 year old duck died recently. :(
His name was Sonic, and he drowned in a drum of water.
A pretty sad death, you know, for a duck.

Nakakainis talaga, mamimiss ko rin yun! Naaalala ko pa nung binili namin siya sa Shopwise Libis, along with 2 other ducklings. The other two were Princess and Sarah, named by Kitkat and Maan accordingly. Benta. =)) Ang galing nilang mag-isip ng pangalan.

Within the month, namatay yung dalawang ibang duck, and si Sonic na lang yung natira. Nakakainis! =)) Pero ayos lang, matagal nabuhay si Sonic. Kung nakapunta ka sa bahay namin at least once in the past years, makikilala mo siguro yung weird quacking niya kasi laging nakatambay yun sa labas dati. Distinct talaga yung sound niya. Hahaha!

Pero ayos lang, proud na sa kanya sa accomplishment niya.
God bless you, Sonic. Rest peacefully in ducky heaven. :)


.MrRobby.
I miss the little dude. :']

9 comments:

zapzamzar said...

Omg, you`re duck died ? :o
>:D< That`s okay.
Uhm, condolences. D:
I hope Sonic rests in peace in duck heaven. :)

PersonOnTheKeyboard said...

I never met him. D:

Blagger! said...

First time I saw this in my Dashboard, I thought this was in Eric's blog, because you can srsly associate Eric with duckz.

Rest in peace, ducky ):

Anonymous said...

Awww, poor duck. My condolonces, Idol. HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

*condolences. HAHAHA.

Harvey said...

OMG. I haven't met Sonic. D:

Um, yeah. Go draw a picture of him to remind you. Condolences. :(

RobbyFer said...

@Zarah: Yeah, as the post said. :( Thanks. :)

@Myka: He never got to Antipolo eh. :)) Our lola took him around last year, because he was getting lonely in New Manila.

@Marte: Yeah, I'd think that too. Hahaha. But Eric has no ducks. :P

@Kirae: Hahaha, nakakaawa talaga. Thanks Idol! :)

@Harvey: Sure? Did you never go to my New Manila house? I think you did once. :)) Maybe I'll do that. Thanks Harvey. :D

Blagger! said...

Eric has a duck. Petty, right? The one with the hole in its yoo-hoo? He brought it for show-and-tell during first year D:

Tracy Strauss said...

OMG, condolences. >:D<

I'm sure Sonic smiles down from the heavens, and misses you too. :D

BTW, go on YM nga, seriously. =))