Hey there!

Mr. Robby here! Just continuing my blogging here on this bright new site. :D

UPDATE:
Frozen Robby!
(CLICK IT. :D)

It's the cat's pajamas.

Chatbox


Thursday, September 10, 2009

Flash!

Oh look, I'm blogging! :))

SO yep, I really didn't expect to be. It's been 4 months since my last post, and a lot of things have changed. An obvious one is the fact that the first term of third year has already ended, and my last post was during summer. Intense tagal ng hiatus ko. :))

Many things have changed talaga. Hahaha. From simple things like I have stopped using a mechanical pencil in school, started using twistable crayons and stopped as well, started using fineliners, got a new phone for Sun, made friends, started some new hobbies and ended a few, having the longest hair I've ever had then getting it all cut, became 3rd year, changed my wallet, gained some weight, GOT GLASSES, started collecting playing cards, changed school bags, etc. So many things, really. It's been a jam packed 4 months.

Soooo... ANG SAYA! :D Sobra talaga. Enjoying school, fixed a LOT of things, made some things even better and all that crap. =)) Grabe lang talaga, I've learned to counter stress so much better recently. Ang galing! Wahahaha. Sorry kung ang vague. Can't really explain it in words. :)

Let me share a story of today na lang. Hahaha.

So we were dismissed at 4 today, and I had to wait until 6 para sunduin ako ni Kuya. That's been happening a lot lately. :> Pero this time di ko inexpect, kagabi ko na lang nalaman. :)) Pero ayos lang! Akala ko wala akong gagawin, buti na lang may makakasama pala ako while waiting.

Until 4:30, I was with Miggy M and Russ chilling by the Admin part of the dirt wall. Wala talagang pakinabang yun sa buhay ng tao at all. :)) Umupo lang kami dun, kwentuhan and all. Steady lang talaga. Kinakagat-kagat lang kami ng ants so medyo hassle. Pagkatapos nun, we stood up and discovered that our pants were all marked by mud and crap. Dumi talaga, medyo basa pa. :)) Tawanan lang kami, and then Miggy had to go home. So kami na lang ni Russ yung natira. Wahahaha.

Naisip namin bigla na dumaan sa Grade school just to check if I could still claim my Grade 7 year book. Lakad lang kami, and when we got there, closed na yung mga offices so hindi ko na rin nakuha yung yearbook. :)) We just went around the Grade school campus, visiting every area possible. We managed to pick up a Grade 5 quiz which seemed like nothing we would take up when we were Grade 5. =)) Super dali! Nakakainis. Wahahaha. Sana ganun lang kadali lahat. We also visited the Giant Slides, and nalungkot talaga ako nung nakita kong wala na yung yellow slide. They demolished it to make way for the path. :( Sayang! We also saw Mr. Balmaceda in the Grade school, and it was kind of odd for that to happen. Wala lang. Hahaha. We were done with our nostalgia walk, so kinuha na naman yung bags namin and planned to leave.

We got hungry so I suggested that we go to McDo. We did, and got there at around 6 na. From 4:30 to 6, we walked non-stop talaga. Our feet began to hurt, kasi hindi naman rin magaan lang yung bags namin. =)) HEAVEN yung feeling na makukuha mo from sitting after that much walking. SOBRANG SARAP. :)) I just ordered a Burger McDo meal with large fries dahil medyo nagutom ako from all our walking. But I had to go shortly after that. Alas, it was fun to have been able to roam freely like that. :D

Too much to tell in such an ineffective way to share your life. Blogging is so limited, I figured.
But I guess it's good too, sometimes. :)

.MrRobby.
Talk to me. :)


2 comments:

Harvey said...

Wow, I kinda miss blogging.

PersonOnTheKeyboard said...

Niiice. Most casual post I've read so far in your blog. =))
Anyway, I know SUPER LATE COMMENT. =)))))))))))))))

Ah well, better late than never. ;)
MAG-BLOG KA ULIT! /:)